[wtp-dev] Agenda Items

Jeffrey,

Please include the following items:

1. Help the community select the right component for bugs.
- We'll update the components page [1] with better descriptions and the names of QA contacts. Each component should suggest an improved description and a QA contact.
- When reporters don't pick the right component, committers should add a boilerplate message describing how to pick the right one. The text will be added to the Committer FAQ [2]

"Thank you for reporting this bug. It has been assigned to the appropriate component.
For guidance on how to select the appropriate component in future bug reports, please see
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/describecomponents.cgi?product=Web%20Tools"

2. WTP 1.5 - WTP 2.0 Interoperability
- The requirements be clarified  by the PMC [3]
- discuss how to support these requirements
- do we have any "brittle" code in WTP 1.5

[1] https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/describecomponents.cgi?product=Web%20Tools
[2] http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/faq/CommitterFAQ.html
[3] http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Web_Tools_Requirements_2.0#Compatibility_with_Other_WTP_Releases

Arthur Ryman,