[wtp-dev] Reminder of 3:00 PM (EDT) M4-candidate I-build

This is just a reminder that, as far as I know, we are still planning a 3:00 I-build we hope to be of sufficient quality to
last us for 3 days of "M testing" without any re-builds (or, only minor ones, if absolutely needed).

Judging from what I load up in my "released" development environment, some teams have yet to release for it, so
thought a reminder wouldn't hurt.

And, remember, allow at least 15 minutes buffer not to get burned by pserver replication,

And, remember, communication is the key ... if teams know they can not make 3:00, need a short delay, what-ever, please let us all know
here on this list so we can plan for it.

Thanks all very much,

David

Back to the top