[wtp-dev] Some recent server problems

While testing recent 12.12 integration build I find out few minor but annoying problems.

1. When creating new server I'm always getting server resources created in workspace (correspondent check-box in the server preferences is disabled). 2. I've changed the moduleObjectAdapter to moduleArtifactAdapter extension point and correspondent changes in classes. But when I try to launch the resource on the server there is no option 'run on the server' in context menu any more as it was before. BTW, the CVS version of jst.sample.web.project in moduleArtifactAdapter extension references the ModuleArtifactAdapter class, however it is still ModuleObjectAdapter in workspace (i.e. it does not work) 3. When trying to launch the server without any published application it fails (should it?) saying 'nothing to publish'.

I was running Tomcat 5.5.
Thanks,
Alex.

Back to the top