Re: [wtp-dev] Naming Conventions

+1

Does this mean the component in wst (webprojeect) should be named web?

At 05:00 PM 11/5/2004, Chuck Bridgham wrote:

After evaluating our code contribution for the "j2eeproject" component, I would like to propose we change the name simply to "j2ee".
Some of our plugins are not related to eclipse project support, and a more general name like j2ee makes more sense, and it also fits better with the other component names "ejb" and "servlet"

Thanks - Chuck

Rational J2EE Tooling Team Lead
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
Email:  cbridgha@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 919-254-1848 (T/L: 444)

Arthur Ryman <ryman@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/03/2004 04:09 PM
Please respond to
wtp-dev

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] Naming Conventions

Submitted for your consideration - a Web page the summarizes our naming conventions [1] as negotiated with Jim des Rivieres.

[1] http://eclipse.org/webtools/development/guidelines/naming-conventions.xml

Arthur Ryman,
Rational Desktop Tools Development

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077