[virgo-dev] Framework hooks progress

My work to rebase Virgo's region support on the framework hooks was going reasonably well until I discovered that the resolver hook is not driven for resolutions in offline State objects. I have raised bug 332771 [1] against Equinox to cover this, but this bug won't be worked on until the New Year.

Meanwhile I have pushed my changes to the kernel branch bug330776-framework-hooks if anyone's interested. I may experiment with pruning the unwanted kernel bundles from the side state as a temporary workaround, but I don't know how well that would work as it's only an approximation to the true requirement and I haven't checked the feasibility yet.

Regards,
Glyn

Back to the top