[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[virgo-dev] javassist referenced through Ivy in InnerFrameworks implementation
- From: "Kapukaranov, Borislav" <borislav.kapukaranov@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 08:47:47 +0200
- Accept-language: en-US, de-DE
- Acceptlanguage: en-US, de-DE
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: Actp2WGkSBXJFEu8Qd6ox4DhRflFHQ==
- Thread-topic: javassist referenced through Ivy in InnerFrameworks implementation
Glyn that patch should be ok for creating the new branch where we can continue developing and integrating the InnerFramework implementation as we spoke on the phone-in few weeks back. I could not validate that the patch is buildable since the normal kernel
branch has no notion of the new javassist dependency.
Could you take a look at it and check if its ok and sufficient for the new branch?