[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [virgo-dev] javassist referenced through Ivy in InnerFrameworks implementation
- From: Glyn Normington <gnormington@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 01:27:46 -0700
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: Actp51oLaIP4mvsVT2eVap5fcq8jQA==
- Thread-topic: [virgo-dev] javassist referenced through Ivy in InnerFrameworks implementation
Thanks. I'll continue the conversation inside the bug for posterity. There's a little problem with the patch...
On 12 Oct 2010, at 07:47, Kapukaranov, Borislav wrote:
I’ve just updated https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=325560 with a new patch that removes the separate javassist project and starts referencing it via Ivy. It includes only the InnerFramework projects integrated in the Virgo build.
Glyn that patch should be ok for creating the new branch where we can continue developing and integrating the InnerFramework implementation as we spoke on the phone-in few weeks back. I could not validate that the patch is buildable since the normal kernel branch has no notion of the new javassist dependency.
Could you take a look at it and check if its ok and sufficient for the new branch?