RE: [ui-best-practices-working-group] Should we meet tomorrow?

I'm fine skipping today to, but would like the filtering topic to come up
sometime.  If the Platform folks who proposed the topic are interested
perhaps we should consider making it a separate meeting.  It won't take me
longer 5-10 minutes to overview the stuff specific to Mylyn, so I can also
include that in the Sept. 19th Mylyn UI review.  Quick summary:

Mylyn's Task-Focused UI provides some novel mechanisms for filtering
arbitrary structured viewers.  For example, when an interest filter is added
other filters are removed and the refresh policy for the viewer is updated
to reflect task context model changes.  Additional mechanisms, such as
guaranteed visibility and the Alt+click unfiltering have been created in
order to address the usability needs of the interest filter.  The current
implementation raises some interesting questions between the overlap of the
interest filter and other viewer filter and content provider mechanisms.

Mik