Re: [ui-best-practices-working-group] Should we meet tomorrow?

Yes, skipping today is fine.

As for next meeting, since we won't be covering the "filtering" topic, how
about we cover it Sept 5?

August 22 - theme = filtering [ Tod, Mik ]
Sept 5 - theme = notifications [ Kim ]
Sept 19 - theme = mylyn walkthrough [ Mik ]

Regards,
Kim
UI Design . Rational Software
IBM Toronto Media Design Studio

             "Bob Fraser"
             <bfraser@xxxxxxx>
             ui-best-practices         "User Interface Best Practices
             -working-group-bo         Working Group"
             unces@xxxxxxxxxxx         <ui-best-practices-working-group@ec
                                       lipse.org>
                                                                        cc
             08/22/2007 01:16
                                       [ui-best-practices-working-group]
                                       Should we meet tomorrow?
             Please respond to
              User Interface
               Architecture
               Working Group
             <ui-best-practice
             s-working-group@e
                clipse.org>

We do not have a presentation/discussion planned for tomorrow.  I am happy
to host a call if there is any business the group wants to discuss.
Otherwise, our next meeting will be "Notifications in Jazz" on September 5
th.  What say ye?

Bob

Notice: This email message, together with any attachments, may contain
information of BEA Systems, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliated entities,
that may be confidential, proprietary, copyrighted and/or legally
privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have
received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and
ui-best-practices-working-group mailing list
ui-best-practices-working-group@xxxxxxxxxxx