[ui-best-practices-working-group] Draft of proposal for the planning council

Here is a draft proposal for the Planning Council.  Any feedback is welcome, content, tone, grammer – anything.  We can discuss at the Wednesday meeting.

The Eclipse User Interface Best Practices Working Group wishes to make a proposal to the Eclipse Planning Council to encourage the participation of the project groups in the activities of the working group.  We believe this will improve the user experience in and across the projects making up the Europa release.

We request that the Planning Council:

The wiki for the working group can be found at: http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/User_Interface_Best_Practices_Working_Group