Re: [udig-devel] RFC adding an extension point

Ok, still it's a bit confusing.

PS: as you note: „As the map editor is a standard Eclipse editor part“ – sorry to say so, but udig is going to be part of my application, not vice versa.

By "Eclipse editor part" I mean the Eclipse EditorPart UI elements, as opposed to ViewPart elements