Re: [udig-devel] Problem about the rendering and toolbar, when maximize or minimize the views

The toolbar code makes use of our own idea of a drop down combo in order to switch between modal tools. In later releases of uDig this was cleaned up considerably, and the option of using the normal Eclipse palette was provided.

--
Jody Garnett