[udig-devel] Spatial Operations and Editing tools for uDig - advisement of licence change

Good Evening:

I am reviewing the uDig codebase (as part of the uDig project joining the Eclipse Foundation).

A number of the files were produced by the company Axios Engineering (who are no longer in business). These files also contain the following:

 * (C) 2006, Diputaci√≥n Foral de Gipuzkoa, Ordenaci√≥n Territorial (DFG-OT).
 * DFG-OT agrees to licence under Lesser General Public License (LGPL).

Some months ago the uDig project switched from an LGPL license to a dual BSD&EPL license. I wanted to advise you of this transition, and ask if there was anyone I could speak to on the matter.

The team doing the legal review would like to point to a public email (such as on udig-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx email list) in order to confirm your understanding of this transition.

For more information: