[udig-devel] MySQL plugin contacting Harry Bullen

One of the things identified in the review is Harry Bullen (Intelligent Automation) doing the MySQLPlugin.
I have left Harry a message via LinkedIn, and invited him to visit us on the udig-devel list.

Hopefully we can get a similar confirmation on the changeover to BSD+EPL license.

The plugin does delegate out to GeoTools, and is similar to the other database data sources.
--
Jody Garnett

Back to the top