[Udig-dev] GeoTools 9.0-M2 sources attached

In the interest of moving this along I have attached all the source jars we include with uDig for GeoTools 9.0-M2. It is my hope this gives Sharon less material to review (i.e. no extra build files or documentation to get in the way - only the source code we actually intended to redistribute for GeoTools).

I am afraid the eclipse notification emails had a small party in my inbox in response (that is 108 unread message):

If this approach works I can use it for our remaining dependencies. Indeed it should save time.
In net.refractions.udig.libs we have 125 source jars to account for, the geotools jars account for 60.

That puts us at 48% :D

It is my hope to make one CQ for codebase, next up will be ImageIO-Ext
--
Jody Garnett

Back to the top