Re: [udig-devel] deadlock "fixed" .. release?

> The problem is entire mine! I did a terrible terrible job of that sentence…

:)

> Q: Is this bug reported in Jira yet?
>
> If so ... we can add a comment to note that this issue has existed for
> several previous versions.
>
> If not .. we can describe the issue (and how to reproduce it) and mention
> that it has existed for several previous versions.
>
> I hope that is more clear?

definitely! :)
Marco, can you please open a JIRA ticket? You did definitely the best
job in tracking down causes.

Jody, what did you mean with " Soundly like the know DnD issue is the
and a what is new doc is all we need."
I assume this refers to soemthing else?

Ciao,
Andrea