Re: [udig-devel] deadlock "fixed" .. release?

The problem is entire mine! I did a terrible terrible job of that sentence…

Q: Is this bug reported in Jira yet?

If so ... we can add a comment to note that this issue has existed for several previous versions.

If not .. we can describe the issue (and how to reproduce it) and mention that it has existed for several previous versions.

I hope that is more clear?
--
Jody Garnett