Re: [udig-devel] deadlock "fixed" .. release?

Checks on the release:
- I played around with editing less than 5 minutes and gained a
deadlock that froze uDig to death. I was doing nothing different than
before (taking USA polygon, moving a node, unselect, selct another
polygon, then go back to the first... and that's it), which means that
in some situation it goes boom. I have no way to give directions on
this, but this is bad.
- the console stuff works all perfectly

This editing thing is driving me mad.

Andrea