Re: [udig-devel] 1.3-SNAPSHOT is up - catch and release program in effect :-)

Oh, that is really really bad. I will have to check. I don't remember
if it should create it during the export of the product or on first
launch. I think during the export.
I hit export like normal - was there anything else I was supposed to do?
Did you export the product from eclipse? (not sure about the automatic
build process status)
Yes from eclipse. I am uploading now (with JREs included).

Automatic build is stuck on some version numbers with respect to commons logging - I am not using it until we have time to go through full round of testing.

Jody

Back to the top