Re: [udig-devel] 1.3-SNAPSHOT is up - catch and release program in effect :-)

Got a bit of testing in - the "jre" folders were not included (I had some broken symbolic links on my build box).
Other than that testing went as expected - it created a "Database" folder in the install location.

I will upload a new copy with JREs later today.

--
Jody Garnett