Re: [udig-devel] 1.3-SNAPSHOT is up - catch and release program in effect :-)

>>> A Database folder? what is that?
>>
>> It is where I unpack the EPSG database - we can change the name if you like.

Ah, ok, perfect. No problem with the name, even if it may be
confusing? Shall we add an 'epsg' somewhere?

>>> Did it create the dropins folder?
>>
>> Not on my mac; I cannot speak for the win32 installer.

Oh, that is really really bad. I will have to check. I don't remember
if it should create it during the export of the product or on first
launch. I think during the export.
Did you export the product from eclipse? (not sure about the automatic
build process status)

Ciao,
Andrea