Re: [udig-devel] GSoC 2012 - Introduction

On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 04:04, Carol Hansen <carolbhansen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> My name is Carol Hansen, a Computer Science student in Chicago, finishing up
> my senior year.

Hi Carol

I'm a developer of the Neo4j Spatial project
(https://github.com/neo4j/spatial), I've participated as a
student in GSoC 2010.

I can help (as a mentor) for these two project that involve the Neo4j database:

- Support OSM data mining capabilities in uDig and Geotools
- Support in Neo4j full set of geospatial operations as in PostGIS

Now we should try to define the features that we want to develop... :)
Do you already know Neo4j graph database?

http://neo4j.org/learn/

Regards,
--
Davide Savazzi