Re: [tycho-user] Modify build.properties - tycho package plugin

Assuming you have an aggregator build around your module:

Create another module. Put your modifications into the new module instead. Make your current module depend on the new module.

Ciao, Michael

Von: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> Im Auftrag von Pavel Zahariev
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 17. September 2020 15:51
An: tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [tycho-user] Modify build.properties - tycho package plugin

Hi All,

As part of a maven build I need to overwrite the contents of build.properties file,
for example:
bin.includes = ...\some-ref-resource-1.2.3-SNAPSHOT.jar
should be changed to 1.2.4-SNAPSHOT.jar

The problem is that tycho plugin grabs the old version of the file very early in the life-cycle and my changes (even if I push them as early as in validation phase) are not taken into account.
Below stack is obtained before the validation phase.
  Any ideas how to overcome this?

Thanks

Pavel

        at org.eclipse.tycho.core.osgitools.BuildPropertiesParserImpl.readProperties(BuildPropertiesParserImpl.java:86)
        at org.eclipse.tycho.core.osgitools.BuildPropertiesParserImpl.parse(BuildPropertiesParserImpl.java:66)
        at org.eclipse.tycho.core.osgitools.project.EclipsePluginProjectImpl.<init>(EclipsePluginProjectImpl.java:37)
        at org.eclipse.tycho.core.osgitools.OsgiBundleProject.getEclipsePluginProject(OsgiBundleProject.java:275)
        at org.eclipse.tycho.core.osgitools.OsgiBundleProject.readExecutionEnvironmentConfiguration(OsgiBundleProject.java:504)
        at org.eclipse.tycho.core.resolver.DefaultTychoResolver.setupProject(DefaultTychoResolver.java:93)
        at org.eclipse.tycho.core.maven.TychoMavenLifecycleParticipant.afterProjectsRead(TychoMavenLifecycleParticipant.java:90)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:264)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:192)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:105)