Re: [tycho-user] Module related errors

Oh well. I guess that's not it.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help. If no one else just knows what the problem is, then if you can provide a minimal reproducer, that would be great.

Jonah

On Tue., Apr. 21, 2020, 09:41 Axel Guckelsberger, <info@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Jonah,

on my local machine I use the "openjdk-11" package from *buntu:
https://packages.ubuntu.com/focal/openjdk-11-jdk

The CI builds use this action: https://github.com/actions/setup-java
which downloads the Zulu Community distribution of OpenJDK from http://static.azul.com/zulu/bin/

Axel