Re: [tycho-user] Tycho RCP starting point

Thanks Martin,

These tutorials are out of date. I am looking for inside knowledge :)

Let me break it down:
1. Do I start from eclipse with a wizard or is there a maven archetype?
2. Is there a Tycho installation for eclipse?
3. What are the steps to create an RCP Tycho project and run it?
4. Do I run the RCP app from eclipse or from maven or other?
5. How do I use Tycho to do an "Export" ?

maybe too many questions to start with but I spent few days already
going nowhere and getting frustrated. For example, the RCP demo tycho
from github will not even open in eclipse?!

I will try and add the RCP to my eclipse but not sure which download
site is recommended for it.

Cheers,
Gadi.