[tycho-user] Tycho RCP starting point

Hi All,

I am new to eclipse platform and RCP.

I was assigned with a task to migrate an eclipse RCP project to Tycho
and adding backend communication to pull live data. There are some SWT
customizations but over all it is a simple application.

My questions are:
1. where can I find up to date documentation on RCP?
2. where can I find up to date documentation on Tycho?
3. sample application for both Tycho and RCP?
4. Can I install RCP on top of standard eclipse IDE or do I have to use
the specific IDE for RCP?

Many thanks in advance.

Gadi.

Back to the top