[tycho-user] Replace property in feature.xml

Hello,
I'm building RCP Application using Tycho and there are number of features with own feature.xml file, where the license is supposed to be defined for given feature. I don't want to have license copy in each feature.xml, so I would use some token or property to be replaced with the license string during build, but cannot figure out how to do it in Maven/Tycho. Resource filtering can be used for resources in regular project, but it doesn't work for feature.xml in feature project. Any ideas?

Thanks

  Milan

--
---This email was virus checked by HighTec mail gateway---

Back to the top