[tycho-user] Deploying rcp product to Nexus

Hello,

As part of distribution process I'd like to deploy our RCP product to Nexus repository. I've tried couple of approaches but run into different issues. I've posted my question here https://stackoverflow.com/questions/49052859/using-maven-deploy-plugin-to-deploy-eclipse-product, and won't reiterate it here because there is some formatting that makes post more readable, if that's of course ok with mailing list rules.

Thanks,
Alex

Back to the top