Re: [tycho-user] Shared target plaform for many independant module

Hi Henrik,

Thanks for the answer.

Your solution is the one that I usually use,

but in my use case I would like to use the maven-invoker plugin [1]

and share a target platform between the integration tests (many modules).

So my tests modules all have the same parent but their parent isn’t an aggregator.

Note, it works fine with this configuration in the parent:

       <repositories>

             <repository>

                    <id>eclipse-mars</id>

                    <layout>p2</layout>

                    <url>http://download.eclipse.org/releases/mars/</url>

             </repository>

       </repositories>

but the repository is contacted for each module.

I kind of hope to avoid that with a targetplatform.

Regards,

Benoit

1: http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-invoker-plugin/