[tycho-user] Shared target plaform for many independant module

Hi everyone,

I usually share my target platform using a multi-module configuration

but now I want to share it between independent module.

Example:

-        Parent P Module (Don’t have any child module)

o   Module Child A (have the parent P module as parent)

o   Module Child B (have the parent P module as parent)

ð  I want to use the same target platform when running maven clean install against Child A or Child B.

ð  How to achieve that ?

I tried to add a target platform as sub module of parent and also played a little with dependencies without success.

I suppose that one solution would be to release the platform before.

ð  Is there any module on Maven Central or Eclipse nexus that provide a minimal target platform?

Regards,

Benoit

Back to the top