Re: [tycho-user] Rootfiles and OSX

The MacOS directory contains the executable "eclipse" but all of the other Eclipse-specific things are stored in the Contents/Eclipse folder. It would seem like a bug that the platform instance location is returning the MacOS folder, but there may be a bug by which it assumes that the platform instance location is relative to the eclipse executable itself. It would be worth looking at the launcher(s) to see if there is special case that determines where this lies on OSX and to see if that's something that your product needs to replicate.

If there is a bug, it's that the platform instance location isn't being correctly calculated on OSX rather than anything else.

Alex

Sent from my iPhat 6