[tycho-user] Tycho + Maven Support

Hello!

My name is Mauro Giamberardino and I'm a Java developer on Technisys Argentina. We are looking for some support with Tycho and Maven.
We have a Eclipse RCP project with a lot of plugins. Each one of those plugins have a responsability.
We need to test a part of the application, and we need to use some of those plugins to test. We builded a new project, a plugin project, to test the application. We had included the needed plugins and when we run the tests from IDE it works perfectly but when we do it through maven fails not finding the dependencies.

Maybe we are making some wrong configuration.

Regards.

--
Mauro J Giamberardino
Desarrollador Java