Re: [tycho-user] "but it could not be found"

Did you rename a feature from software.a.b.feature to software.a.b
(removing the .feature suffix in its ID) ?

If so that could be the problem - There's a difference between a
.feature (with or without the .feature in its name) and the
.feature.group that contains it.

You can browse an update site to see the p2 metadata associated with
each entity using the p2 browser [1]. If you Add a URL to browse, you
can the filter that site looking for feature jars or feature.groups.

[1] https://github.com/ifedorenko/p2-browser

You might also want to try doing a commandline build of first the
feature project, then the site project...

cd C:\orthogroupgit\sites\software.a.b
mvn clean install
cd C:\orthogroupgit\sites\software.a.site
mvn clean install