[tycho-user] Building a product for mac doesn't run the the provided launcher ini file

I'm having troubles with building an eclipse product for mac. It builds
everything, but when I run the product from the .app the product doesn't
use the launcher.ini file. I inject a jar file in the bootclasspath,
because I need a custom charset file for the product like this. So the
lines are generated into the ini files, but eclipse ignores the provided
ini file. For all other platforms it works without any problems.

<vmArgsMac>-XstartOnFirstThread -Dorg.eclipse.swt.internal.carbon.smallFonts
-Xbootclasspath/a:../../../plugins/com.custom.charset_1.0.0.jar
</vmArgsMac>

When I start eclipse from the console using "product --launcher.ini
product.ini" it works.

Am I doing something wrong?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards,