Re: [tycho-user] [Maven & Eclipse]

In Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio, we do this:

a) define the branding plugin
b) define a feature that contains that plugin
c) define a .product which uses the plugin, and includes the feature
d) define an update site which includes & builds the .product

So we have 4 poms, with no circular dependency:

* root pom.xml (simple entry point to build the child modules in
plugins, features, and site via a single reactor)
* plugins/pom.xml
* features/pom.xml
* site/pom.xml (which also builds the .product)

This code is available to peruse here:

https://developers.redhat.com/download-manager/file/jboss-devstudio-9.0.0.GA-source.zip