Re: [tycho-user] [Maven & Eclipse]

Mickael,

so it's not possible to install a feature from a p2 repo using the p2.inf file?
In your former case you just add the p2-repository URLs to the product. That's easy.
But how about the latter case?

Image a case where the features are ONLY available through an p2-repo.
I don't get the sources nor the binary features. Only a URL to the p2 repo.

I could use the p2-director application.
But then i have to write a script which will be invoked after the tycho build.
And like Christelle already said, you can do this but it's rude.

What are the p2 inf install instructions then made for?

Regards,
Timo