Re: [tycho-user] Resolution of packages containing "impl" in their names

On Mon, Dec 21, 2015 at 3:55 PM, De Alti, Cristiano <Cristiano.DeAlti@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Andreas,
  As said all the other packages (which are resolved) are exported with the same version.
I believe it's a valid OSGi version, maybe unusual.

The library exporting the packages is OSGi-fied with maven-bundle-plugin.
By default this plugin assigns automatically versions from the version of the pom file:

2.0.3-SNAPSHOT (pom) -> 2.0.3.SNAPSHOT (MANIFEST)

this looks wrong, 2.0.3-SNAPSHOT in pom.xml should translate to bundle-version 2.0.3.qualifier in the MANIFEST.MF

I know it sounds strange but I'm pretty sure "impl" is treated specially (also by Eclipse - that's why I had to add the "x-internal" stuff)

I think you are wrong here. According to [1] x-internal defaults to "false" if it isn't specified explicitly

-Matthias

Back to the top