Thanks for the orbit pointer and the patch. The maven artifact is an OSGi bundle and I have been using it (v 1.9.5) for quite some time now with no problems. It is only just become a problem when attempting to run with Luna. I previously switched from orbit to the maven combined bundle due to problems getting the dependency set/order correct - conflicting eclipse and orbit bundles and getting it to run in eclipse and in Tycho. I'll try again with the newer repo.

Thanks,

Simon

On 16 March 2015 at 23:18, Marc-André Laperle <marc-andre.laperle@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I don't think you can add dependencies (mockito-all) from maven like that, it has to be an Eclipse plugin. I tried your example and added the mockito from Eclipse Orbit [1] and it works. See attached patch.

[1] http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/

Hope this helps,
Marc-Andre

From: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Simon Goodall [simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, 16 March 2015 6:23 PM
To: Tycho user list
Subject: [tycho-user] Problems running tests with luna platform

Hi,

I have been trying to migrate my product from a Indigo base to a Luna base. I have things working in Eclipse, but I am having trouble getting my unit tests to run in Tycho. Specifically I seem to be unable to add Mockito (mockito-all obtained from maven central) as a dependency to my test project either as a real plugin or a fragment). Removing the mockito dependency allows the test to pass. Tycho reports a fairly vague bundle is not found exception for my test bundle/fragment. However there does appear to be a number of unresolved capability requirements which I am unsure where they have come from.

Any suggestions on getting this to run? I have attached the error output of the test run and I have uploaded a sample project to github [1]. This can be run with "mvn -X clean integration-test -Pluna"

Thanks,

Simon