http://www.esc-net.de
http://thegordian.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/eikestepper

Am 16.01.2015 um 09:45 schrieb Sievers, Jan:
you probably want to use ${project.build.outputDirectory} instead of ${project.build.directory}

See http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/MavenPropertiesGuide

Jan

-----Original Message-----
From: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Eike Stepper
Sent: Donnerstag, 15. Januar 2015 17:48
To: tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [tycho-user] Sometimes wrong result of tycho-packaging-plugin

Hi Jan,

Thanks for replying. Comments below...

Cheers
/Eike

----
http://www.esc-net.de
http://thegordian.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/eikestepper

Am 14.01.2015 um 14:56 schrieb Sievers, Jan:
the problem is probably related to bin.includes.
content of target/classes/ will only be included if there is a
corresponding bin.includes entry '.' (which I assume your doc plugins do not
have if they don't have code)
bin.includes=about.mappings OTOH will take the file from the project root
where no values are replaced.
You're right, these doc plugins do not have "." in their bin-includes. So
I've added this to the parent pom's
tycho-packaging-plugin configuration:

              <additionalFileSets>
                <fileSet>
<directory>${project.build.directory}</directory>
                  <includes>
                    <include>about.mappings</include>
                  </includes>
                </fileSet>
              </additionalFileSets>

Unfortunately that hasn't solved the problem. The about.mappings file in the
jar is still different (unreplaced values)
from the target/classes/about.mappings file ;-(

Cheers
/Eike

----
http://www.esc-net.de
http://thegordian.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/eikestepper

You might want to have a look at additionalFileSets [1]

Regards
Jan

[1] https://www.eclipse.org/tycho/sitedocs/tycho-packaging-plugin/package-
plugin-mojo.html#additionalFileSets