Re: [tycho-user] Polarion p2-repo ignored in target file

Hi Oliver,

The symptoms you are describing are not plausible. Maybe you have found a discrepancy in how Tycho and the PDE interpret target files. To check this, you'd need to post your target file.

Did you check your build log for warnings? There are known limitations in Tycho's target file support, and Tycho warns about them.

Regards
Tobias