[tycho-user] Polarion p2-repo ignored in target file

Hello everyone,

I have a problem including IUs from http://community.polarion.com/projects/subversive/download/eclipse/3.0/update-site/ in my target file. PDE is able to resolve the IUs and adds them to my target platform.

Unfortunately Tycho ignores this repository completely while calculating the target platform. In order to test I have added it to my pom.xml manually:
<repositories>
	   <repository>
	       <id>polarion</id>
	       <layout>p2</layout>
	       <url>http://community.polarion.com/projects/subversive/download/eclipse/3.0/update-site/</url>
	   </repository>
</repositories>

By doing this the p2 repo is recognized and the IUs are added to the target platform, but this is not a clean solution. So is there anything special with this repo?

Thanks!

Kind regards
Oliver

Back to the top