Re: [tycho-user] Using update sites with Tycho

> The mirroring sounds interesting but I'm not sure how that's going to
> work for both Eclipse and Tycho?

Hi

I mirror the features/bundles required by my .target files with the b3
aggregator, and then I have an ant script which creates a version of the
.target file that refers to the local mirror, you can find the ant
script here

https://github.com/LorenzoBettini/xsemantics/tree/master/devtools/it.xsemantics.targetplatform

The modified version of the .target file can be used both by tycho and
in Eclipse.

hope this helps
	Lorenzo

HOME: http://www.lorenzobettini.it