Re: [tycho-user] Tycho does not pick up java files during compilation

On 01/15/2014 10:49 AM, Alexander Baier wrote:
I do not really get this statement, though. Why does tycho honor the
"source... =" statement, but not the output one?
I think so far, there has been no good reason for honoring them, everyone is happy with having them in target/ and it works pretty well, probably better that it would by honoring this output.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top