Re: [tycho-user] Tycho does not pick up java files during compilation

Alexander Baier wrote:
> Mikhail Kalkov wrote:
>> output.. = bin/
>
> I do not really get this statement, though. Why does tycho honor the
> "source... =" statement, but not the output one? My classes are still
> place under target/. Don't get me wrong, I like them being there, I am
> just wondering.

I don't know why Tycho honors the POM's project/build/outputDirectory
but not project/build/sourceDirectory. Probbaly it causes the least
surprise for other Maven plugins if done this way. But maybe Tobias or
Jan can enlighten us.

Anyway, I find it helpful to have a

  output.. = target/classes/

in my build.properties. This keeps PDE from either complaining about a
non-existent directory or from creating a fresh "bin" directory outside
of "target", both of which are annoying.

Hope this helps.

Andreas

--
Codetrails UG (haftungsbeschränkt)