Skip to main content

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
Re: [tycho-user] Bundle-SymbolicName different to artifactId

I did eventually find a problem with having a different artifactId and

When I changed the project version using the tycho-version plugin, the
plugin didn't update the Bundle-Version in the MANIFEST.MF. Also,
depending on the value of the tycho.mode, it would sometimes make the
pom file invalid by replacing the </project> with a version element.

Oh well. I've changed my artifactId to match the BSN, and everything
works again.


On 29 July 2013 12:08, Martin Ellis <martin@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks, Tobias. I didn't realise why the validate-id goal had been added.
> Having a different artifactId to BSN *seems* to work fine in this particular
> case.
> Regards,
> Martin
> On 29 July 2013 11:50, Oberlies, Tobias <tobias.oberlies@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>> The validate-id goal was originally added because feature root files
>> didn’t work.
>> I don’t know of any known problems with bundles, but I just may not known
>> them…

Back to the top