Re: [tycho-user] Unexplained compilation error

Eric,

You may want to visit
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Target_Platform#Dependency_resolution_troubleshooting
and call your build with Run mvn with
"-Dtycho.debug.resolver=yourbundleid -X"

This should print exactly what is being resolved.

On the other hand, you may want to look at emf git log to check when
this method was added - at least you will know which emf versions may
play a role here.

Yet another thing to check is searching for EMF bundles in the maven
repo - maybe there are multiple versions of EMF loaded.