From: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Paul Webster
Sent: Montag, 19. November 2012 19:48
To: Tycho user list
Subject: Re: [tycho-user] org.eclipse.license?

On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 1:22 PM, Paul Webster <pwebster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Including my own org.eclipse.license feature got me closer.  The license feature compiles and then the next feature fails with the below:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-packaging-plugin:0.16.0:package-feature (default-package-feature) on project org.eclipse.e4.rcp.patch.feature: Error creating feature package: license feature must include build.properties file -> [Help 1]
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute goal org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-packaging-plugin:0.16.0:package-feature (default-package-feature) on project org.eclipse.e4.rcp.patch.feature: Error creating feature package

While it doesn't appear to be needed in my main build, simply adding build.properties to bin.includes fixes this for my small build.

PW

--
Paul Webster
Hi floor.  Make me a sammich! - GIR