Re: [tycho-user] Tycho and code signing on OS X

Thanks Martin!

2012/9/27 Martin Lippert <lippert@xxxxxxx>
I guess you mean signing the OSX app with an Apple certificate to make Mountain Lion and Gatekeeper happy?

That's exactly what I meant :)

I tried what you suggested but I went for David's way with the exec-maven-plugin instead so I didn't have to pull Ant into my build process.

But I guess I'm missing the "unlock the keychain" part as I get the message: "Developer ID Application: the name of my certificate: no identity found".

Running maven with mvn -X clean install I can see that the command line being generated is fine and if I copy & paste that into the same terminal shell it works a charm. It's like the mvn process was running with a different user apparently.. which is kind of weird as I'm running it from that same terminal shell.

Have you got any clue about what could be wrong?

Thanks!

Valerio Santinelli

Back to the top