Re: [tycho-user] Tycho and code signing on OS X

You could do the same thing with the exec-maven-plugin. Which would avoid the call to Ant.

Dave

On 09/27/2012 02:53 PM, Martin Lippert wrote:
Hey Valerio!

I guess you mean signing the OSX app with an Apple certificate to make Mountain Lion and Gatekeeper happy? I do the following in my build script for the products of the Spring Tool Suite:

(you would need to replace STS.app with the name of your app, of course, and <YourCompanyHere> with the correct ID of your Apple Developer certificate that you need from Apple)

<build>
<plugins>
<plugin>
<version>1.7</version>
<executions>
<execution>
<id>osx-app-signing</id>
<phase>package</phase>
<configuration>
<skip>${skip.osx.signing}</skip>
<target>
<taskdef resource="net/sf/antcontrib/antcontrib.properties" />

<exec executable="codesign">
<arg value="-s"/>
<arg value="Developer ID Application: <YourCompanyHere>"/>
<arg value="${build.destination.cocoa.x86}/sts-${unqualifiedVersion}.${p2.qualifier}/STS.app"/>
</exec>

<exec executable="codesign">
<arg value="-s"/>
<arg value="Developer ID Application: <YourCompanyHere>"/>
<arg value="${build.destination.cocoa.x86_64}/sts-${unqualifiedVersion}.${p2.qualifier}/STS.app"/>
</exec>

                        </target>
                    </configuration>
                    <goals>
                        <goal>run</goal>
                    </goals>
                </execution>
            </executions>

But you need to run this on a OSX machine with the Xcode toolchain installed and you need to unlock your OSX keychain before.

HTH,
Martin