Re: [tycho-user] Is it possible to create a p2 site with a patch feature?

I also believe this is a bug in eclipse-repository, and AFAIK we don't have a bug report for this particular case yet. Please open a bug report and provide a minimal project that demonstrates the problem.

Thanks & regards

Tobias